No Labels, No Limits podcast
Episode 149 - No Labels, No Limits podcast with Rochel Marie Lawson of Blissful Living 4 U
On today's podcast, we’re joined by Rochel Marie Lawson.
Rochel Marie Lawson is a Registered Nurse, Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, Holistic Health and Wellness Consultant, International Best Selling Author of the book “Intro to Holistic Health, Ayurveda Style.” She's also a speaker and radio host of the weekly podcast, Blissful Living.
Rochel Marie believes that health and wellness can be achieved holistically by anyone wanting to improve their lives by incorporating Ayurveda, Meditation and Yoga practices.She is on a mission to “Bring Peace to Your Mind, Wellness to Your Body, and Tranquility to Your Spirit".
She prides herself on "keeping holistic health and wellness 'simple,' by allowing my clients to relax their minds, rejuvenate their bodies and bring health and wellness easily into their lives.”
Rochel Marie has spent over 25 years assisting people to achieve optimal health and wellbeing, as well as to have a success mindset that allows them to build their wealth as they live the life of their dreams with more energy, vitality, clarity, alertness, focus, determination, happiness, joy and peace.
In this episode I’ll ask Rochel Marie:
● Why Ayurvedic and holistic health is becoming more popular through its natural healing abilities
● How she helps people improve their mental, physical, and emotional well-being
● Her own journey and the path that led her to where she is now
● What Ayurvedic health and wellness therapies are
● What working with a holistic health expert involves, and
● How our mental state and personal self-acceptance affect our outcomes in business and life
● Her five steps to conquer the fear that keeps us “playing small”
Rochel Marie’s energy, guidance, wisdom, and enthusiasm have helped thousands of people to improve their well-being.
Access Rochel Marie's Dosha (Body Type) Quiz by clicking this link: https://www.blissfulliving4u.com/bodytype
Learn more and connect with Rochel Marie here: