No Labels, No Limits podcast
155 - You Are Perfect with Author Judi Miller
On today's podcast, we’re joined by Judi Miller.
Have you ever experienced the feeling that an intelligence greater than yourself is guiding you forward to your destiny or fate? Do you ever wonder at the synchronicities that fall into place like the pieces of a puzzle?
I have, and I do.
And, that’s exactly what happened to our guest, Judi Miller one Good Friday, sitting in church, with her family, with the choir singing.
An otherwise-normal Good Friday service one moment, that is until she was overcome by her experience of the powerful, divine, joyful experience of connection. A connection that transcended this world.
But that’s not where her story begins.
And not where it ends, either.
Judi was a successful CPA and corporate finance executive, who unknown to her co-workers, lived in terror of the night, and the possibility of sexual assault. Although happily married with children, her fears made life a modern-day nightmare, but worse - she had no idea why?
There was nothing in her own personal background that would warrant her near-constant state of fear.
And then the Good Friday experience … orchestrated by unseen hands.
In this episode, you'll hear how Judi’s journey...:
- erased her inexplicable fears of the dark that paralyzed her nightly
- guided her to her purpose in life
- healed three generations of people and souls
- taught her new insights about love and forgiveness
- inspired her to write her book
We'll talk about what she learned as she:
- went from the corporate finance world to dedicating her life to personal development and helping others
- recognized life as one huge interconnected puzzle with NO WRONG PUZZLE PIECES
- began to see and let go of her stories, labels, and judgments
- started to live a more passionate life filled with greater clarity, joy, and happiness…
- including writing her new book, Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness & Transformation
Learn more and connect with Judi here:
FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JudiMillerAuthor
View all episodes
320. 320 - Navigating the World as a Highly Sensitive Person with Jole Berlage-Buccellati57:03Grab your earbuds and get ready for an enlightening episode as we introduce Jole Berlage-Buccellati, an expert in trauma-informed coaching and short-term therapy. With a unique blend of brain-based techniques and a background as a psychotherapist (HPG) and M.A. in music therapy, Jole brings a holistic approach to her work.Jole's journey is a fusion of diverse disciplines, ranging from biology, anthropology, and music to dance and bodywork. Her expertise has culminated in an integral short-term coaching concept that integrates these methods, creating a trauma-informed and highly effective approach.Jole's methods empower and inspire highly-sensitive, highly-intelligent, and highly-empathic change leaders. These individuals, often navigating the challenges of their unique nervous system wiring, find support and transformation through Jole's innovative approach at the crossroads of coaching and therapy.Today, we are going to talk about: The various types of HSP (Highly Sensitive Persons) Each type’s challenges and gifts Why Jole considers HSPs as the missing link in the transformation of our society How her approach helps others harness their gifts while overcoming challenges more effectivelyJole leaves us with a quote from Martha Graham, Dancer:"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of youin all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost."Learn more and connect with Jole here:https://www.instagram.com/jolebuccellati/https://www.linkedin.com/in/jole-berlage-buccellati-4b79aba1/www.integralcoreproject.com
319. 319 - Living Life to the Fullest with ADHD with Dr. Tamara Rosier01:01:55Thank you for joining us for this enlightening and inspiring No Labels, No Limits podcast episode with Dr. Tamara Rosier. With a Ph.D. and extensive experience in statistics, Dr. Rosier overcame dyscalculia, showcasing immense determination. Her diverse roles span college administration, teaching, leadership consulting, and ADHD coaching, granting her unique insights into ADHD's impact.As the visionary behind the ADHD Center of West Michigan, Dr. Rosier empowers individuals, parents, and families with effective tools. Her book, "Your Brain's Not Broken," offers strategies for navigating ADHD's emotional aspects.During our interview, we chat about Dr. Rosier's inspirational journey and: Understanding ADHD, symptoms, diagnosisEmotional Impact of ADHD, characteristics, traitsWork of the ADHD Center of W. Michiganand Strategies for Navigating ADHDLearn more and connect with Dr. Tamara Rosier here:ADHD Center of West Michigan Website: www.miadhd.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrainNotBroken Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamara-rosier-phd/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.tamararosier/ Author's website: tamararosier.com
318. 318 - Behind the Scenes with The Sarah Boxx Team55:55We are so excited to share this behind-the-scenes episode with our listeners! This week, Sarah interviews each member of the Sarah Boxx team to learn more about who we are and what we each bring to the #community. Who are the members of the Team?Strategic Consultant and Host: Sarah BoxxBusiness Manager: Summer ZifkoTeam Writer: Maria Michelle LeesCreative Producer: Ken FayCreative Editor: Rupert SimeonDuring the interview, Sarah poses these questions to the Team:Who are we and what do each of us do as part of the team?What else do we do professionally and "in real life"?What can we share about our personal lives and what motivates us?What is a recent podcast episode that stood out and why?Listen in and learn how Sarah has brought our team (Fantastic Five) together: http://www.nolabelsnolimitspodcast.com/episodes/318-behind-the-scenes-with-the-sarah-boxx-teamLearn more and connect with the Sarah Boxx Team here:Website: www.SarahBoxx.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/sarahboxxFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/strategicvisioncoach/LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/SarahBoxxSherpa
317. 317 - Staying True with Sarah and Maria40:20We are so grateful to have you listening in to the No Labels, No Limits podcast where this week, we have a unique episode. Our regular Host, Sarah Boxx, shares a candid conversation with our Team Writer, Maria Lees. They comfortably chat about the identity and the concepts around staying true to yourself. In this episode, the roles are a bit reversed, as Maria interviews Sarah, asking very pertinent questions. What role does identity play in our lives, personal and business?What is the relationship between maintaining your identity and personal development? (The acorn and the oak tree.)When it comes to personal development, are there some strategies or practices helpful for developing our true sense of identity?When it comes to achievement, what role does identity play in pursuing goals and achievement?How would you define imposter syndrome, where does it come from, and an example of overcoming it?When asked about knowing who we are, Sarah says, "At the core, our identity really forms a basis for us. It's our sense of self, it shapes our actions, our decisions, and how we view other people because we know who we are. This helps us have resilience during challenging times and we are able to more easily adapt, because we can come back to center, to who we are."Learn more and get your chance to play in the SandBoxx: bit.ly/SandBoxxInfoLearn more and connect with the Sarah Boxx Team here:Website: www.SarahBoxx.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/sarahboxxFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/strategicvisioncoach/LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/SarahBoxxSherpa
316. 316 - Confidently Navigate Financial Decisions with Stacy Francis52:10The No Labels, No Limits podcast is excited to introduce a truly remarkable guest, Stacy Francis, President and CEO of Francis Financial, a fee-only boutique wealth management, financial planning and divorce financial planning firm. She also holds these certifications: Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®), and Certified Estate and Trust Specialist (CESTM) with over 20 years of experience in the financial industry. If that wasn't enough, Stacy is also the founder of the non-profit, Savvy Ladies TM, host of the Financially Ever After podcast, and the author of the white paper, Unveiling the Unspoken Truth: The Financial Challenges Women Face During and After Divorce and Financial Help for Widows - A Complete Resource Guide.When asked how her work has enhanced her life, she said, "After watching my grandmother stay in an abusive marriage because of a lack of financial knowledge, I decided to find a way to help women and ensure that no one would ever be rendered powerless by a lack of financial education. I founded Savvy Ladies, a 501(c)3 charity, to provide women all over the world access to free financial education and guidance. Savvy Ladies seminars, webinars and helplines have assisted over 12,000 women attain the information and resources they need to lead a financially secure life and to feel empowered by their money decisions. Topics include budgeting, saving, investment planning and regaining financial independence after a difficult life transition."Today, Stacy and I are going to dig deeper into:How her grandmother’s death changed the course of her lifeWhat she’s learned from founding the non-profit, Savvy LadiesWhy she’s so passionate about women’s financial security and wealth planningTypical misconceptions and barriers women have about financial planning and what to doLearn more and connect with Stacy here:Instagram: @francisfinancialincTwitter: @Francis FinanceYouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/francisfinancialFrancis Financial’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FrancisFinancialInc/Francis Financial’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/francisfinancialincStacy’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StacyFrancisFinancial/Stacy’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacyfrancis/Stay connected with Francis Financial: https://linktr.ee/francisfinancialFree Financial Help for Widows Resource Guide: https://francisfinancial.com/financial-help-for-widows/Free Divorce Financial Help for Women Resource Guide: https://francisfinancial.com/divorce-financial-guide-women/
315. 315 - Insights from the Impact Pilot with Tom Jackobs53:37The No Labels, No Limits podcast is excited to introduce a truly remarkable guest, Thomas Vincent Jackobs. Tom is a seasoned entrepreneur who has experienced the highs and lows of the business world. With over 30 years as an entrepreneur, Tom's journey has been a rollercoaster of failures and successes that have shaped him into the person he is today. But here's the twist—he wouldn't trade those failures for anything. They've been the building blocks of his growth and resilience. In 2017, Tom made a significant move, selling his fitness business of 9 years to embark on a new adventure as the Impact Pilot.His mission? Helping fellow entrepreneurs soar to new heights by generating more income through ingenious sales conversion strategies and the power of storytelling.With a BFA Degree in Theatre from DePaul University and licenses for Land, Sea, and Air (including a private pilot license for single-engine airplanes and SCUBA certification), Tom's skills are as diverse as they come. Not just limited to the entrepreneurial world, Tom has made appearances on various media platforms, from CBS Radio and Great Day Houston television show to Univision Television, Fox 26 News, KPRC Channel 2, and The CW Houston. He is also a presenter at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in Houston.Today, we're going to dive deep (scuba reference) into Tom's journey, his passion for helping others succeed, and how his diverse experiences have shaped his approach to business and life. As we move through the interview, Thomas and I chat about:• How to craft an impactful story so we can grow their business and influence others• His rollercoaster life as an entrepreneur, overcoming real and perceived limitations• What roles do mentorship and community play in our professional growth• How to handle self-doubt and imposter syndrome? Practical tips or recommendations that you implement in your own life to keep motivated and successful.Tom cleverly says, "Everyone has a story within them that will inspire their prospect or audience to take action.”Tune in and enjoy the conversation!Learn more and connect with Tom here:Instagram: @impactpilotTwitter: @tomjackobsFacebook: facebook.com/tom.jackobs Facebook: facebook.com/jackobseffect YouTube: https://www.TomJackobs.com/YouTube LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trainertom/Website: www.TomJackobs.comCraft your own story! www.TomJackobs.com/storybook
314. 314 - Finding Clarity, Confidence, and Courage to Be Fully Alive with Dr. Heather Penny55:54Today, on the No Labels, No Limits podcast, we are interviewing another accomplished and inspiring guest who has challenged limiting labels and beliefs to pursue and accomplish her personal and professional goals. Tune in as Dr. Heather Penny shares her journey to finding clarity, confidence and courage. Did you know that close to 80 percent of women struggle with low confidence or lack of self-esteem?As a renowned leadership coach and trusted advisor, Dr. Penny brings valuable insights on developing confidence in the face of uncertainty and giving yourself permission to become the person you are meant to be.During our conversation, we'll talk about her book: The Life You're Made For: Finding Clarity, Confidence, and Courage to Be Fully Alive, and explore: The concept of permission statements and why they are essential for personal growth. How comparison can hinder confidence and distract us from our true potential The role of resilience and adaptability in effective leadership. The roles mentorship and community play in professional growth How to tame self-doubt and imposter syndrome/our limiting labels and beliefs Dr. Penny shares a unique perspective with listeners when she said, "My career started with teaching third graders before I moved into opening my own coaching company and becoming a leadership coach. I often think about how much we learn from children about human growth and personal development. Life is a classroom."Learn more and connect with Dr. Penny here: https://www.facebook.com/HeatherPennyPhD https://twitter.com/HeatherPennyPhD https://www.instagram.com/heatherpennyphd/ https://www.tiktok.com/@heatherpennyphd https://heatherpenny.com/
313. 313 - Transform Lives Through Your Work with Liz Lara49:30Welcome to another episode of the No Labels, No Limits podcast, your go-to resource for insightful conversations that help action-takers and decision-makers align their purpose with their principlesIn this episode, we have a powerhouse guest with us, Liz Lara, a Family Services Program Specialist from the Chino Valley Unified School District in California. Liz has spent over two decades dedicated to transforming lives through her impactful work. She's a true champion for children and families, pioneering cross-sector alliances and collaborations that make a significant difference.Today's discussion with Liz will center around the fascinating topic of "Making Cross-Sector Alliances and Collaboration Work." We'll dive deep into the essence of cross-sector alliances, uncover the benefits they bring, explore how to create, nurture, and sustain them, and gain insights into overcoming challenges that may arise.Tune in as Liz and I chat about:the distinction between an alliance and a collaborativehow the HOPE Program has been gaining support statewidethe benefit of cross-sector allianceseffective strategies for fostering understanding and collaborationovercoming challenges when faced with obstacles and setbacksif you're eager to dive deeper into the world of cross-sector alliances and gain practical wisdom from an expert like Liz Lara, this episode is for you, as this conversation is sure to empower you to make a lasting impact through the work you do.Learn more about the work Liz does here:HOPE Program (district-funded and community collaborative support services): https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/15561Learn more about our SandBoxx community here: https://bit.ly/SandBoxxInfo
312. 312 - Stay Creative in Business by Gathering Perspectives with Sandra West16:58Our No Labels, No Limits podcast is proud to bring you a unique and interesting episode with Host, Sarah Boxx and Co-Host Ken Fay as they interview Sandra West, Founder and CEO of Bellastrega Business Design.Join us in the SandBoxx as we break down barriers and explore innovative approaches to business and life. In this episode, we chat with an expert in creativity and entrepreneurship. Join us as we dive into the art of staying creative in the fast-paced world of business by embracing diverse perspectives, thinking outside the box. We unpack:The power of gathering perspectivesThinking outside the boxOvercoming challengesEmbracing creativity in everyday lifeActionable takeawaysWhether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting your journey, this conversation will inspire you to unleash your creativity and unlock new opportunities for success. Tune in and stay tuned for more exciting episodes ahead!Learn more and connect with Sandra here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-west-75b17638/Stay curious and stop by the SandBoxx: https://bit.ly/SandBoxxInfo